Short Love Quotes
1. “I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one, you never give up.” — Crazy Stupid Love
I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one, you never give up. Crazy Stupid Love
2. “I never want to stop making memories with you.” — Pierre Jeanty
You’re all I want.
3. “We love the things we love for what they are.” — Robert Frost
And that’s all there is to it.
4. “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” — Beth Revis, Across the Universe
Beth Revis short love quote
We contain a universe within ourselves.
5. “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.” — Jamie McGuire
You love someone for who they are, not just the parts that you like.
6. “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” — Victor Hugo
There is no beauty in life without sweetness.
7. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” — Ed Sheeran, Tenerife Sea
Tenerife Sea short love quote
You either accept someone as they are, or not at all.
8. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I don’t know any other way of loving.” — Pablo Neruda
Love should come naturally.
9. “The giving of love is an education in itself.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
Love is the ultimate teacher.
10. “I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.” — Pablo Neruda
I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul. Pablo Neruda
Love is simultaneously very and very public.
11. “I love how she makes me feel like anything is possible, or like life is worth it.” — 500 Days of Summer
One person can make all the difference.
12. “Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.” — The Princess Bride
We all believe in a love so powerful it consumes you.
13. “I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” — Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
The Notebook short love quote
Forever with you sounds perfect.
14. “What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down.” — It’s A Wonderful Life
If you love someone genuinely, they’ll love you in return.
15. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” — David Viscott
Love is the ultimate warmth.
16. “You make me want to be a better man.” — “As Good As It Gets”
As Good As It Gets short love quote
Real love makes you want to be the best version of yourself for your partner.
17. “I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home.” — Sleepless in Seattle
Home isn’t always a place.
18. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” — Loretta Young
It’s like magic.
19. “It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.” — The Fault In Our Stars
It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you. The Fault In Our Stars
Love is risky.
20. “It seems right now that all I’ve ever done in my life is making my way here to you.” — The Bridges of Madison County
When you find someone you love, don’t let them go.
21. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
You are my everything.
22. “I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.” — When Harry Met Sally
When Harry Met Sally short love quote
When they are always on your mind.
23. “Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever, and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.” — Meet Joe Black
The key to loving someone properly is not to lose yourself within them, but to find parts of yourself through them.
24. “With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.” — Ilsa in Casablanca
So sadly relatable.
25. “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” — Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
Anna Karenina short love quote
When you love someone, you see them everywhere.
26. “Here’s looking at you, kid.” — “Casablanca”
Beauty is everlasting.
27. “You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” — Ian McEwan, Atonement
Love gives you purpose.
28. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” — Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
Wuthering Heights short love quote
Your partner is an extension of yourself.
29. “Each time you happen to me all over again.” — Edith Wharton, The Age of Innocence
You fall in love everyday, even if it’s with the same person over and over again.
30. “If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.” — Jane Austen, Emma
Sometimes, there aren’t enough words to say anything.
31. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
Lao Tzu short love quote