1. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
2. It was love at first sight. It was love at the hundredth sight and the thousandth sight too.
3. I know I’m a handful but that’s why you got two hands.
4. Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in you.
5. Husband and wife, in love for life.
6. “I love you much(most beautiful darling) more than anyone on the earth and i like you better than everything in the sky.” — e.e. cummings, “i love you much(most beautiful darling)”
7. You are my happy place.
8. The first time I saw you, my heart whispered, “that’s the one.”
9. “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” — Rosemonde Gerard
10. Truly, madly, deeply, in love with you.
11. There is this guy who stole my heart. He calls me his wife.
12. “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.” — Eleanor Di Guillo
13. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” — Diana Peterfreund, For Darkness Shows the Stars
14. When I look into your eyes, I don’t see a man I love despite his flaws and idiosyncrasies. I see a man I love because of them. You’re my perfect wreck.
15. “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.” — Franz Schubert
16. You are my favorite thing about every day.
17. “I do not want a husband who honors me as a queen if he does not love me as a woman.” — Queen Elizabeth I
18. Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.
19. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” — Emily Dickinson
20. Thank you, my love, for neither standing in front of me as a leader nor behind me as a supporter, but beside me as an equal and a lifelong companion.
RELATED: The Most Romantic Quotes From Literature
21. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — Harry, When Harry Met Sally
22. Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.
23. “I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus.” — Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
24. My life’s biggest happiness is not just in loving you, but in knowing that you will always be there to love me back no matter what.
25. In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.
26. “In short, I will part with anything for you, but you.” — Mary Wortley Montagu
27. I could easily say that I love you to death, but I really want to live forever to love you eternally.
28. “You are the poem I never knew how to write, and this life is the story I always wanted to tell. — Tyler Knott Gregson
29. I love you as high as I can reach, as far as I can see, to infinity and beyond.
30. “My heart is and always will be yours.” — Edward, Sense and Sensibility
31. Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.
32. I love you with all my butt. I’d say “my heart,” but my butt is bigger.
33. “I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever.” — Stephenie Meyer, Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3)
34. I like the way you make me feel even when I’m nowhere near.
35. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” — Elaine Davis
36. You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky.
37. “A good husband makes a good wife.” — John Florio
38. I did not marry a protector and a provider. I married my best friend, my most trusted confidant, and the man I love. You are all these things and more.
39. “You are my heart, my life, my entire existence.” — Julie Kagawa, The Iron Queen
40. You are the mower of lawns, the unclogger of sinks, the griller of burgers, and the provider of helicopter rides for our children.
RELATED: How to Say ‘I Love You’ in 25 Different Languages
41. The best husband for me is you, that’s why our love is true.
42. “What I love most about my home is who I share it with.” — Tad Carpenter
43. Where you are is where I want to be.
44. The best feeling is when you look at him… and he is already staring at you.
45. “I have found the one whom my soul loves.” — Song of Solomon
46. “You are the butter to my bread and the breath to my life.” — Julia Child
47. You are my favorite notification.
48. There is no display case big enough to display my love for my husband.
49. When I listen to my heart, it whispers your name.