To connect AirPods to your iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Ensure that your AirPods are charged and in their case.
2. Open the lid of the AirPods case while it is near your iPhone. The AirPods should automatically enter pairing mode.
3. On your iPhone, go to the Home screen and swipe down from the top-right corner (on iPhone models with Face ID) or swipe up from the bottom (on iPhone models with a Home button) to access the Control Center.
4. In the Control Center, tap on the “Bluetooth” icon to turn on Bluetooth if it’s not already enabled.
5. Look for your AirPods in the list of available devices under the “Other Devices” section. It should appear as “AirPods” or the name you have given them.
6. Tap on your AirPods in the list to connect them to your iPhone.
7. Once connected, you should see a confirmation message on your iPhone, and your AirPods will be ready to use.
After you have successfully connected your AirPods to your iPhone, they should automatically connect whenever they are in range and Bluetooth is enabled on your iPhone. If you want to connect your AirPods to a different device, you can follow a similar process on that device to pair and connect them.
Note: The steps may vary slightly depending on your iPhone model and iOS version.