To cancel your Amazon Prime subscription, you can follow these steps:
1. Visit the Amazon website and sign in to your account.
2. Go to the “Account & Lists” dropdown menu located at the top-right corner of the page.
3. From the dropdown menu, select “Your Prime Membership” (or “Your Account” and then “Prime” if you’re using a mobile device).
4. On the Prime Membership page, you will find information about your membership, including the renewal date and benefits.
5. Click on the “End Membership and Benefits” button, which is usually located on the left side of the page.
6. You will be directed to a new page with information about the benefits you will lose by canceling your Prime membership. Review this information and click on the “Continue to Cancel” button.
7. On the next page, you will be given the option to choose whether you want to end your Prime membership immediately or at the end of the current billing cycle. Select the option that suits you and click on the “Cancel My Benefits” button.
8. A confirmation message will appear indicating that your Prime membership has been canceled. You will still have access to Prime benefits until the end of the current billing cycle if you chose to cancel at the end of the cycle.
It’s important to note that canceling your Prime membership will stop the automatic renewal of your subscription, but you will not receive a refund for any unused portion of your membership.