1. “The soul, fortunately, has an interpreter – often an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter – in the eye.”
– Charlotte Bronte.
2. “Where words are restrained, the eyes often talk a great deal.”
– Samuel Richardson.
3. “Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.”
– Paramahansa Yogananda Quotes.
4. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.”
– Marcel Proust.
5. “When the heart is down and the soul is heavy, the eyes can only speak the language of tears.”
– Ikechukwu Izuakor.
6. “The eyes shout what the lips fear to say.”
– William Henry.
7. “Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
– Carl Jung.
8. “Ah, what happiness it is to be with people who are all happy, to press hands, press cheeks, smile into eyes.”
– Katherine Mansfield.
9. “The eyes only see what the mind is prepared to comprehend.”
– Henri Bergson.
10. “Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other’s eyes for an instant?”
– Henry David Thoreau.
11. “The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.”
– Audrey Hepburn.
12. “…I lift my eyes, and all is born again.”
– Sylvia Plath.
13. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
– Audrey Hepburn
14. “The eyes have one language everywhere.”
– Romanian Proverb.
15. “The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.”
– St. Jerome.
16. “It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It’s called living.”
– Terry Pratchett.
17. “The eyes are the windows of the soul.”
– Traditional Proverb.
18. “Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality.”
– Nikos Kazantzakis
19. “Every closed eye is not sleeping, and every open eye is not seeing.”
– Bill Cosby.
20. “The eyes can do a thousand things that the fingers can’t.”
– Iranian Proverb.