Attitude Quotes For Boys

Attitude Quotes For Boys

Not Special, I’m Just Limited Edition.
I don’t have an attitude! Just a personality that you can’t handle!
80% of the boys have girlfriends. The rest 20% are having a brain.
Boys are great, every girl should have one.
I am a hot dude with a cool attitude.
I’m not lazy, I’m just on my energy saving mode.
A naughty thought a day keeps the stress away.
Always set the goals high 🎯 and don’t drop until you get the desired result 😎.
Always trying to cool my self
Attitude and knowledge are the best foundation of real beauty.
ATTITUDE is everything.
Be silent and let your success shout.
Boys like me belonged to rain. 😎
Boys never realize how much one little thing can hurt a girl.
Champions always try and play until they get it right 🏆

Display your character with class and pride.
Do not call me nerdy or geeky because of glasses. It’s just I have beautiful eyes.
Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!
Don’t try to mess with me because you will see different aspects of my great personality.
Fashion is about something that comes from within you.
Follow the rule of the sun 🌞. Shine and let the world burn 😎.
Follow your heart but don’t be stupid.
Forget the haters…cause somebody loves you
Guys have no idea how long something they said can stay in a girl’s mind.
I am a winner which makes me a true competitor.
I am not bad; I am worst in the kind 🦄.
I am the architect of my own fate 🎯 and captain of my soul.
I forgive but I never forget.
I like to stay focused, chase my dreams, and move towards my aim and destiny 💪.
I love my job only when I’m on vacation.

I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes and wants to play with it.
I never insult people I tell them what they actually are 👉.
I never make the same mistake twice. I make it five or six times, just to be sure.
If you want me to control my temper, so control your stupidity.
It is wise to adopt a change in life.
It’s my life, so keep your nose out of it.
It’s not my attitude, It’s my style.
It’s simple. Love me for who I am not what you want me to be.
Little goals will make you expect little achievements so think big to win big success.
Losers always complain while champions train 💪
Men hang out in bars for one of two reasons: Either they have no wife to go home to, or they do.
Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
My attitude based on how you treat me.
My attitude is based on your behavior 😎.
My determination is higher than my smartness.

My Girlfriend says I need to be more affectionate…Now I have 2 Girlfriends!
My Life My Rules.
Never argue with a fool or an idiot otherwise you will be known one of them.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
Never complain or adopt the habit to whine over small things and never ever justify yourself.
OH, I am sorry it’s my fault that I forgot you are a true idiot.
Only a champion is afraid of losing.
People with status don’t need status.
Smartness is a perfect beauty.
The best thing about being me, I’m a limited edition and there are no other copies!
The one who is reading my status…Back off 🤚!!
Time is precious, waste it wisely.
We come from God but attitude is from the devil 👿.
What I stand for is what I stand on 😎
When I was born. The devil said:” Oh Shit…!! Competition”.

error: Content is protected !!